{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

George keoki February 7, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Can I use my iPhone 3GS to monitor a galaxy S phone? If so, how could I do that ?

SpyManager March 22, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Mobile phone monitoring software doesnt work like that. You first need to install the phone monintoring software onto the phone you want to monitor. The logs then get uploaded into an online account that you can securely log into to gain access to all the information.

George keoki February 7, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Can I use my iPhone 3GS to monitor a galaxy S phone? If so, how could I do that?

SpyManager February 7, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Please understand that it does NOT matter what type of mobile phone you have. It only matters the exact model of mobile phone you want to monitor. This cell phone monitoring software gets installed on the phone you want to monitor, not your phone.

For a Galaxy S phone, this phone runs the Android operating system so most phone monitoring software will work on this phone. For this phone I would suggest either:

Stealth Genie http://www.stealthsgenie.com This is the Top of the Line Android Spy Software
Mobistealth http://www.mobistealths.com This software offers many high end features
Mobile Spy http://www.mobile-spys.com Mobile Spy has been a leader in the spy phone market for a long time and offers very good phone monitoring software.

George keoki February 7, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Can I use my iPhone 3GS to monior text messages and emails? My childs phone is a galaxy S? If so how?

SpyManager February 7, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Yes, all of the software I mention in my previous post will monitor text messages and emails and more…. click on the links to better understand the features of each piece of software.

You need to log into an online account to gain access to all the information that is uploaded from the Galaxy S phone your monitoring. You can log into this online account with your iPhone or a computer.